Healthy Mind and Healthy Environment
To help us all stay focused and practice self-care, here are a few tips on how to help maintain a Healthy Mind and Environment:
- Determine what can wait: Prioritize your to-do list and ask for help with tasks as needed. Doing this will help set realistic expectations and goals for yourself and others.
- Try to not take anything too personally – If a coworker has a short fuse, take a moment before reacting to recognize that they may be having a difficult time. Oftentimes we may never know what someone else might be going through. By pausing before reacting, you allow yourself the opportunity to give the other person the benefit of the doubt and respond with respect and compassion.
- Take time to show gratitude– Showing sincere gratitude and giving thanks helps lift everyone’s spirit. People will always do more when they know they are appreciated.
- Make time for exercise – Exercising is a natural stress reducer. Exercise increases your endorphins, which produce feel-good neurotransmitters in your brain. Taking time to exercise also helps your brain to strengthen its focus and ability to recharge. Aim for being active 30-minutes a day.
- Protect yourself and your coworkers from illness– Prevent the spreading of germs by disinfecting your work area, washing your hands often, and covering your mouth when you cough. Taking preventative steps helps ensure a healthier environment for everyone.
Our company beliefs and values make us a greater place to work, a better provider to our customers, and a more valuable contributor to our communities. This is what makes us Advanced!
Do you want a chance to win a $25 gift card? Share and tag Advanced Roofing in your example of this value in action on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
You may also like
Advanced Roofing Values Continuous Improvement Continuous Improvement means never accepting that’s how we have done it in the past. Looking for improvements in technology, customer service, and construction. Be the leader! Always ask for feedback. Do you want a chance...
Commitment to quality means expecting the best from ourselves and others. It is also the understanding that when we or others fall short, we commit to quickly identifying the things we will do differently next time to ensure the best results.Maintaining our...
In today’s environment with instant communication, standing out requires an above-average commitment. Customer service efforts done right can produce endless relationships. All departments within our organization must work together to deliver the same amazing service...