Procurement specialist learn how piggybacking on existing term contracts and cooperative purchasing agreements can save time and money on your next government roofing or solar project
Advanced Roofing, Inc., Florida’s top-ranked commercial re-roofing contractor, will host a webinar, “Piggyback Contracts & Cooperative Purchasing for Roofing and Solar Projects,” on Tuesday, April 20 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This complimentary webinar will take a look at the use of piggybacking, which is where a lead governmental agency procures goods or services in a competitive bid and then extends the pricing to other entities. It will also explore utilizing national cooperative purchasing, where pricing is set through a pre-determined unit cost that can reduce the cost of your project by up to 40%. Key takeaways include:
- How government entities can improve their roofing project’s delivery time up to 50% faster using cooperative purchasing agreements and piggyback contacts
- How these methods can help support a client’s roof asset management goals
- Pros and cons of each
- How to utilize these tools
- National Cooperative Procurement vs. Local-Term Contracts: What’s best for your situation?
- How COVID-19 is impacting government roofing projects
- CARES ACT Funding
Advanced Roofing has more than three decades of experience working with local, state, and federal government procurement agencies in Florida. With an extensive portfolio of existing cooperative procurement and State of Florida term-contracts, Advanced Roofing can perform work for any agency using cooperative purchasing contracts and through piggybacking off existing term contracts.