3 Reasons Why Winter is the Best Time for Roof Inspections and Repairs
Learn Why Winter is the Best time for Property Managers to Perform Roof Inspections and Repairs in Florida
A commercial roof inspection is often put off until a leak occurs. However, it should be an important part of a Property Managers yearly maintenance checklist. You may wonder if there is an optimal time or best time to schedule roofing inspections and repairs? Here in Florida, our roofing experts all agree that Winter is the best time for three key reasons.
- Hurricane Season is Over:With less frequent rainstorms, our work crews can spend more time examining your roof to identify and fix issues correctly.
- Optimal Working Conditions: Cooler temperatures and clear skies can help to secure roofing materials more optimally, as well as, ensure our work crews safety from extreme heat.
- Prepare for upcoming Spring Rain Showers: Avoid major water damage to the interior of your building by identifying and fixing roof issues now before the heavy rain showers start in April.
Preventive Maintenance Benefits:
- Stop leaks before they can start.
- It can reduce repair expenses up to 50% over the life cycle of a roof system.
- Provide documentation to satisfy your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Roof maintenance is tax-deductible.
- Can qualify for restoration vs. replacement.
Common Areas for Inspection:
- Metal Flashings
- Gutters/ Drainage System
- Field Membrane
- Expansion Joints
Schdule Your Winter Roof Inspection Today
As the Dry Season in Florida is here, the Winter momths are the best time to plan for annual inspections and necessary repairs on critical roofing assets to prepare for the upcoming Hurricane Season. Contact us today for a complimentary roof inspection—a $250.00 value.
Call today to schedule your roof inspection and evaluation today. 800-638-6868 or click here…
You may also like
IntroductionRunning a business in Florida comes with significant challenges, especially protecting the physical infrastructure of the facility from the area's unpredictable weather conditions. That's why having a reliable commercial roofing contractor is crucial to...
IntroductionWant A Leak Free Roof for 25 Years?Does roof maintenance pay? This is the question answered in the GAF Roofing Solutions Manual, a comprehensive guide designed to provide you with everything you need to know about roof maintenance in Florida and...
Advanced Roofing Ranks 41st on the 2022 South Florida Business Journal Top 100 Private Companies List The South Florida Business Journal recently announced its publication’s Top 100 Private Companies in South Florida for 2022. Advanced Roofing, Inc. (ARI) earned 41st...