- Currently 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Demonstrate the desire to learn the commercial roofing trade
- Ability to take direct commands
- Demonstrate effective communications skills
- Have completed basic academic skills: ability to read and write
- Demonstrate good motor skills
- Commit to and practice good attendance
- Practice and follow industry safety standards
- Need to withstand demands of extreme weather conditions
- Have a sound mind
- Need to be physically fit and able to oftentimes lift more than 50 lbs.
- Perform roofing duties associated with roof tear off which consist of scraping with force, shoveling heavy material and transporting material in wheel barrel
- Transport roofing materials from storage location to work area which oftentimes consist of lifting material over 50 lbs., climbing ladders and hoisting heavy material
- Remove clutter on roof and maintain a clean & neat work area
- Transport hot tar from kettle to work area
- Clean and maintain roofing equipment
- Cover and secure material and equipment on roof
- Clean and maintain dump and staging area on ground
- Performs all other duties as assigned
While the abovementioned denotes essential functions of the job, it is not all-inclusive and may be modified by management when deemed appropriate. Advanced Roofing, Inc. promotes an equal employment opportunity work place which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees.
For questions, please visit our FAQs Page or email email@example.com.