Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on warehouse performance and inventory levels.
- Coordinate with other departments such as logistics, purchasing, and customer service to ensure operational efficiency.
- Gather all the transactional paperwork and prepare a condensed report for the procurement and accounting department
- Provide information on product availability and delivery status as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, including conducting periodic audits.
- Assist in organizing the warehouse to optimize space utilization.
- Update the warehouse management system with information regarding the movement and location of goods.
- Purchase materials for load lists, stock/inventory and as requested by foremen, construction managers and project managers.
- Pick and pack orders according to packing slips or electronic manifests.
- Prepare goods for shipment, including labeling and packaging to ensure they reach their destination in good condition.
- Schedule pickups and deliveries of material to job sites and vendors.
- Process and oversee load lists for service and production.
- Process all out of stock tickets and issues.
- Inspect and verify incoming shipments against the delivery documentation.
- Unload and appropriately sort and store incoming deliveries.
- Process equipment and materials returning from job sites.
- Notify supervisors of any damages or discrepancies in shipment contents.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks as necessary to maintain the functionality of warehouse equipment.
- Follow organizational protocols to dispose of waste materials appropriately.
Safety and Compliance:
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Participate in safety training and meetings.
- Report any unsafe conditions or incidents to the supervisor promptly.