Amazing Sheet Metal opportunity! Advanced Roofing Inc. is seeking Sheet Metal Fabricators to join our Tampa team to work in the warehouse to fabricate, assemble, and install sheet metal products for the production of our commercial roofing jobs. We offer health insurance benefits, 401K matching, and competitive pay to all employees. Come join a team of hardworking individuals that value quality and commitment today!
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida, and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year over year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work and exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and identifying talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Receive on the job training
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of up to $2,000!
- Room for growth within the Sheet Metal department!
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best asset
- We are dedicated and strongly believe in the importance of work/life balance
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as gravel stops, eave drip, coping cap, line jacks, gutter/downspout, counter flashing, scuppers, expansion joints, and drainpipes.
- Work may involve any of the following:
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut and bend sheet metal
- Install metal roofing panels and components
- Adherence to safety procedures is required
- Determine material or tool requirements
- Knowledge of using hand and power tools
- Set up production equipment or machinery
- Secure metal panels in place then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams and joints together
- Maneuver completed units into position for installation and anchor the units
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must have minimum 2-5 years of sheet metal fabrication experience
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug and Agility tests
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- The company is a “dog friendly” environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP