Looking to join an organization that values its customers and is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to all clients? Customer service is our #1 priority and is part of what makes us Advanced! Apply today to learn more about the benefits of working with a team of collaborative and service-oriented individuals and how you can make a positive impact on the organization.
The Customer Service Representative processes all incoming service calls and inquiries from initial client contact through to work order completion, billings, and collections, while also maintaining customer databases with up-to-date information. Clear and concise communications with clients, service technicians and third-party vendors is required. The ideal candidate will perform accounting functions and administrative duties as needed to support the daily flow of work.
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
Why Advanced Roofing?
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best asset
- We are dedicated and strongly believe in the importance of work/life balance
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We believe in TEAM work (Together Everyone Accomplishes More)
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of up to $2,000!
- Responsible for processing all incoming client service, maintenance, and warranty calls in pleasant and courteous manner.
- Assigning service tickets to Technicians based on schedule and geographical locations.
- Schedule and coordinate service and access to job site locations as needed.
- Ensure all information and documentation is properly captured by technicians before processing service tickets into billings.
- Assisting in ordering/shipment of materials and equipment as needed
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule for service work and follow ups.
- Maintain maintenance agreements and logs, scheduling service as needed.
- Perform collection calls on past due billings and other accounting functions as needed.
- Process timesheets for the department and coordinate process with Payroll administrator
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Process and document all work in a timely manner.
- Replenish office supplies as needed.
- Perform additional work as directed by manager including administrative activities and clerical tasks.
- In charge of processing invoices within 24 hours of confirmation
- Required to participate in an on-call program after 90 days of employment with the opportunity of earning over time and per diem!
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 0-3 years of dispatching field technicians in service roofing industry preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Successful Background Check
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Advanced customer service skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Experience working on behalf of a roofing/trade/construction company preferred
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- The company is a “dog friendly” environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP