We would consider a Forman position if you are Bilingual and have proven roofing experience. If you have a team that is experienced we would consider hiring the team, you would need to prove that your team is experienced and has the ability to complete work in a professional and detailed manner. In accordance with manufactures specifications.
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
- Coordinate with Construction Managers and Project Managers on all projects to be completed and/or scheduled
- Provide timely and quality installation of all assigned Roofing projects in the field
- Coordinate the delivery and ordering of all materials required for the completion of a specific project (i.e. Materials, dump switch outs, subs, inspections, A/C and equipment)
- Review to ensure accuracy and timely completion of all invoices, receipts, time sheets, and order forms
- Oversee work progress to verify safety and conformance to standards
- Train new employees on equipment use, maintenance, safety, lay-out and fabrication
- Attend and conduct pre-planning, Pre-construction, and staff meetings
- Prepare safety reports ensuring public safety and adherence to company safety plan
- Plan or organize work including, 5-day planner, emergency weather planning, work orders, punch list completion, and finals
- Inspect project operations on site and read specifications to determine specification compliance
- Estimate materials or labor requirements
- Read technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas, and processing charts