Advanced Roofing Inc. is seeking experienced commercial roofing project managers in our Tampa and Fort Lauderdale locations now! The ideal candidate has well rounded experience in the commercial roofing trade and is eager to take the next step in their career as a Project Manager. Excellent organizational, management, and interpersonal communication skills are a must for success in this role.
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
The Roofing Project Manager oversees the planning, execution and closing of secure commercial roofing projects.
- Plan, organize and schedule the activities of construction managers and subcontractors to achieve project objectives
- Liaison with building owner to facilitate construction activities
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site foreman to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Clients
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, union officials, subcontractors, security, etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to
- Maintain official project log and documentation files
- Assist with implementation/interpretation of safety programs
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Review contracts to understand project requirements and constraints
- Develop and send out bid requests to Engineers, Subcontractors, Vendors, evaluating the responses to award contracts based on price, value, experience, customer service, etc.
- Review Engineering drawings to ensure proper system design to meet customers’ needs and deliverables of contract
- Facilitate weekly project meetings and track actions items
- Risk Planning and mitigation throughout project lifecycle