Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roof and specialty contractor in Florida, and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work and exceptional and professional customer service.
We are seeking a reliable and experienced candidate who can assign invoices to the proper department, work with vendors to resolve issues, work closely with accounting and company operations, past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements.
- Code and enter invoices for payment with high accuracy.
- Help with generating check runs every week.
- Ensure timely payments to vendors with no errors.
- Obtain all available discounts on invoices.
- Monitor A/P Aging reports weekly.
- Ensure all credit memos are entered in the system and vendor accounts are up to date.
- Match and organize purchase orders with packing slips and invoices (three-way match)
- Maintain accounts payable files and records for updated W9, insurance and licenses.
- Reconcile vendor statements bi-weekly.
- Act as primary liaison to vendors.
- Respond to all vendor questions, regarding invoices, payments inquiries and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Work hand in hand with accounting, company operations, and employees in the field.
- Assist in month end close.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Proficient knowledge in computer skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- High School Graduate
- 3-5 Years
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon experience is a plus, not required.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation.
- Full-time schedule typically consisting of a 40-hour work week at a minimum of 5 days between
- 8am – 5pm.
- Minimum 18 years of age
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- Must be able to work in a dog friendly environment
GENERAL COMMITEMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP