Advanced Roofing Conranvirus Procedures for a Safe Workplace
At Advanced Roofing and its sister companies Advanced Air Systems and Advanced Green Technologies, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our number one priority. As our team is closely monitoring the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have preparations in place to reduce the potential for disruption of our services to our customers throughout the State of Florida.
- Instructed all employees to stay home if they are sick or knowingly exposed to someone diagnosed with the coronavirus.
- Limited exposure to any of our facilities by outside vendors, visitors, and guests.
- Introduced hand-sanitizing and wash stations at all job sites.
- Worker crews required to wear masks and gloves when entering inside all job sites.
- Provided all employees with education on good personal hygiene practices.
- Trained all managers on our policy in relation to the coronavirus and how to enforce our policy requiring sick employees to remain home if sick or to be sent home if they come to work sick.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all facilities and work vehicles.
- Canceled meetings, trade shows, and special events.
- Limited travel to essential business activities only.
- Administrative employees working from home.
- Provide employee assistance loans for those affected.
In doing business with Advanced, customers are encouraged to limit non-essential contact by:
- Using Advanced Access Online Portal to Schedule Roofing Services: https://bit.ly/2wiRG8P
- Communicating Electronically: Contact our staff via email, telephone, and Online Chat through our website www.advancedroofing.com.
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone, and we will do our best not to disrupt service to your building. We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with excellent commercial roofing services. Should you have any questions, please call us at 800-638-6869 or reach out to your direct contact at Advanced Roofing Inc.
Thank you for understanding, and we wish you and your family health and wellness during this difficult time.