Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
Why Advanced Roofing?
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of up to $2,000!
- Over 8.5 million Sq. Ft of work and materials available!
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best asset
- We are dedicated and strongly believe in the importance of work/life balance
- We believe in TEAM work (Together Everyone Accomplishes More)
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend sheet metal. Install metal roofing panels and components
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as gravel stops, eave drip, coping cap, line jacks, gutter/downspout, counter flashing, scuppers, expansion joints, and drainpipes.
- Determine material or tool requirements
- Set up production equipment or machinery
- Secure metal panels in place then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams and joints together
- Maneuver completed units into position for installation and anchor the units
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 7-10 years of sheet metal experience
- Experience removing and replacing roof purlins
- Experience installing PBR, R, and MBCI double loc (Trapezoid Panels) systems.
- Experience installing all components involved with Metal Buildings.
- Experience removing and installing Wall Panels and wall purlins
- Experience in Metal Building construction
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug and Agility tests
- Knowledge of using hand and power tools
- Successful background investigation
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- The company is a “dog friendly” environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP