Looking to take the next step in your accounting career? Interested in working for a company that invests in your growth and development? If you are, Advanced Roofing is the place for YOU!
We’re looking for a Receiving Clerk to join our team of dedicated and collaborative individuals! The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organize and able to plan and prioritize tasks in a timely manner!
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida, and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year over year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work and exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and identifying talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
- We are a family-owned business who believe people are our best asset
- We are dedicated and strongly believe in the importance of work/life balance
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We believe in TEAM work (Together Everyone Accomplishes More)
- Room for growth within the Purchasing Department
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of up to $2,000!
- Receive purchase orders based on daily and monthly receipt metrics
- Collaborating with Project Managers to get updates on open orders
- Work with A/P Department to address pending invoices
- Contact supplier for information regarding Purchase Order
- Create and update open purchase orders report daily to provide visibility on status of orders
- Assign team workload based on open purchase report
- Update and manage receiving and open purchase order metric formulate excel sheet
- Send accounting managers monthly report based for department performance
- Update and manage performance improvement log
- Reconcile unvouchered receipts
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge Required
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in receiving or purchasing
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug
- Microsoft Dynamics SL experience is a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills required
- Detail oriented and a high level of self-motivation
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- The company is a “dog friendly” environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP