The HR Assistant assists will perform day-to-day HR administrative responsibilities related to the operations of the HR function.
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
- Assists administratively with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Administers the employment life cycle processes utilizing the HRIS, payroll and Talent Mgt systems; processes systematically employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters
- Communicates employee birthdays and service anniversaries in alignment with established protocol
- Assists with and tracks the documentation and preparation of processes and reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, uniforms, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.); HRIS/Talent Mgt administrative assistant
- Administers post-employment badging process based on government contract requirements
- Assists with HR projects as needed
- Assists with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assists with the proper handling of complaints, grievance procedures and disciplinary action
- Acts as a back-up to Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Coordinator when necessary