Single-Ply Roofing Solutions Florida
Single ply roofing systems are a reliable and energy efficient roofing product that will lower your facility’s overall costs and provide longevity to your roofing system.
Single-ply roof systems are factory-manufactured membranes that are sheet-like. Single-ply membranes can be installed fully adhered, mechanically attached or held down with ballast. There are two types of single-ply membranes: thermoplastic (TPO) or thermoset (EPDM).
Benefits of Single-Ply Roof System
- White reflective Cool Roof surface helps reduce cooling energy costs
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions
- Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Polyester reinforcing fabric resists degradation by bacteria, mildew and fungi
- Environmentally sustainable, recyclable at the end of life cycle
- Qualifies for LEED credits